Thursday, October 27

my mind wanders; my heart pounds. i think back to 6 days ago when my whole life changed. as she walked into the room, my eyes welled up with tears and my vision blurred. i knew my life was going to change... and i was excited.

6 days later, my eyes still well up with tears, my excitement still strong. married life is different- alot of changes- but everything that i expected and more. i married a strong woman of God, the woman i love. the house a mess from moving, wedding gifts strewn abroad, everything that we need missing (not even knowing where to start to look!);


"i see her from across the room- she turns her head to look at me. i get that same boyish heart flutter every time-- she flips her hair around and smiles back. without any words i know what she's thinking, and she me. i never want to lose this- the heart flutter, the sheepish grin. once the 'newlywed syndrom' wears off, i still want the excitement that it brings."

you're the best

a new life. a new family. a new home. a lapful of new responsibilities. a new set of challenges.

the same Lord. the same family. the same group of constant friends. the same dreams.

when things change, i need some constants. change is good, but constants help keep me grounded.

by the way- my new nephew-

Aidan Truth
7lbs and cute

..................with a full head of dark hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home