Friday, October 28

today was a hard day. the afternoon at work didn't go well at all, and alot happened in one afternoon that i wouldn't wish to take even in a full week. i was looking over old things just now and came across this quote that i posted a while ago:

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." --Charles Schultz

a smile came to my face and i realized that life wasn't so bad after all... i just need to remember the important things sometimes. and alot of what was happening wasn't the important stuff; it was the mish-mosh that happens every day. it's just that it seemed to happen all at once... then my wife brought me back to reality.

i thank God everyday for the people in my life that are there as pillars- as constants in my life that i can count on when i need a wake up call- or even just support.

and i'll be there for you tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got both your messages today. I'm glad I was near you last week. I miss you much.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Lore Ferguson said...

weird. you have a wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home