Sunday, November 13

missing.

more times than i can count in a day, something happens to make me think of him. a song comes on the radio. i eat his favorite food. i see his dream car. i see his name, picture, and phone # in my cell. (can't get myself to delete it) i want him back. i want him to walk through the door to my apt and say "what's up kids!" but i know that's not going to happen.

but i find myself wishing. wishing that all the memory building wasn't over. wishing that all the memories that have been built could be laughed over with him.

what happened was wrong. wrong in so many ways. but i loved him, cared about him, and tears still stream through my eyes more than i can count in a week because of it. i thought there would be healing. i thought there would eventually be a point where i wouldn't have to cry anymore and could just laugh about the good ol' times. but if that time is eventually going to come, it definately hasn't arrived yet.

will it ever? or will it be like this always?

tears stream down my face as i read over this before clicking 'post'- and wishing that in the single click of a key he could be right here next to me. right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home