Wednesday, November 9

the relics of my day

a million rushing thoughts. thoughts about chris. thoughts about life. thoughts about my time. thoughts about my home. thoughts about my responsibilities as a husband. thoughts about...

i need peace. life is rushing so fast all around me, and sometimes i just need to be. and at the same point i find it hard because i feel so many areas of life pulling at me and my time. so where do i go from here?

i find peace in the father. in knowing that he loves me, is watching over me, is providing for me, and guarding my every step. in knowing that there is an eternal destiny that has been placed over my life that i am going to fulfill. i will accomplish what has begun in me, and i will influence many people. i am that determined. i am that determined to not let the devil have his way with me, my life, my family, my friends, and my destiny. i am that determined because i know that there is a call to answer, a race to be run, a torch to be carried, an everlasting plan that is not fulfilled.....and i will do my part.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. thanks, Kev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home