Thursday, June 1

life as i know it

time is flying by. it's hard to believe it's been 30 days since my last real post. where has the time gone?

turns out it actually has been very busy. from making a 6 hour trip to cazenovia for dinner (of 1 hour) to working long days at the office, to street witnessing, to going to higley, to weekly bible study at our house, to planning a church bbq, (most of which my wife has taken care of!) to worship team, to jetskiing-- and add into that daily life....things are crazy.

and that's just the way i like them. usually. :) i love having people over. i love investing into the Kingdom. i love making surprise trips to caz for my mother-in-law's birthday. i love being able to share my faith with other people. what a privilege! i love jetskiing. i love waterskiing. i love anything on the water, really. summer is here and i love the warm weather (providing there's still a/c around when you want it...) because it means that people are out and about; doing the crazy things that summer brings.

and that's what i'm up to. all the crazy summer things. oh. and while we're on that subject i can't forget to mention that we had an absolutely awesome weekend with some of my favorite people last weekend. jeff, nick, rick, liz, kate and myself all rendevouzed in syracuse for a blast of a time- filled with games, laughter, water sports, shopping, and sunburns. the fact that there are people that love God, who are truly living for the Kingdom in every way, and we get to partner with them--- and even when they go away there's still contact that's kept and fellowship that's enjoyed. that's friendship, my friends. :)

so that's my update. nothing serious to say, nothing profound to write, just an update on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home